Our service department at Zender Ford welcomes you by providing superior care and attention for you and your vehicle needs with Ford factory trained technicians, friendly certified service advisors, helpful staff, genuine Ford parts and the latest premium diagnosing equipment to service your vehicle.
We offer competitive prices, while you wait repairs in our Quick Lane, shuttle service, complimentary rentals and family friendly lounge or cafeteria with free Wi-Fi while you wait. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle.
- Monday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am-6:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-1:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Learn About Our Quick Lane Services
We know you could use a few more few more hours in your day. That’s why we have Quick Lane services at Zender Ford in Spruce Grove. Now, you can get your vehicle serviced without wasting a precious second of your time. The technicians are experienced and know what they are doing when it comes to your vehicle. One of the best things is that every single service comes with a complimentary multi-point inspection! This makes sure that your vehicle is in the best shape, and that nothing got missed! Come in and see us today for your next quick lane Spruce Grove vehicle servicing.
Get Great Genuine Ford Parts
Your vehicle will be happy and healthy when you use Ford genuine OEM parts. These parts are engineered and designed to fit perfectly the first time.This means that they take your Ford back to new-like functionality. When you make the choice to buy Ford genuine parts you are getting a great warranty program and the benefit of peace of mind. We carry a wide range of Ford parts in Spruce Grove here at Zender Ford, even more than we probably should. If we don’t have what you need, we can get it for you!
All Factory Maintenance Serviced in our Quick Lane
Simplified Service for your busy life. The Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP) makes it easy to follow Ford’s recommended maintenance schedule.
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP) covers Ford recommended scheduled maintenance as outlined in your vehicle’s Owner’s manual, up to maximum visits specified in your plan.
- Change engine oil and replace filter
- Inspect and rotate tires
- Inspect brake pads/shoes/rotors/drums, brake lines and parking brake system
- Inspect wheel ends for end play and noise
- Inspect and lubricate steering linkage, ball joints, suspension and, if equipped, halfshafts, driveshafts and u-joints
- Change transmission fluid
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace engine air filter
- Change engine coolant
- Replace PCV valve
- If equipped, change transfer case fluid
- If equipped, inspect and lubricate 4X4 front axle shaft u-joints
- If equipped, lubricate 4X4 front hub needle baerings
- If equipped, lubricate 4X2 front wheel bearings, replace grease seals and adjust bearings
- If equipped, fill diesel exhaust fluid
PLUS 8 Wear Items:
Ford Maintenance Protection Plan (FMPP) includes coverage of the following wear items – when required – due to normal wear or defect:
- Brake pads and linings
- Brake rotors
- Shock absorbers
- Spark plugs
- Wiper blades
- Engine belts, coolant hoses/clamps/hose seals
- Light bulbs (excludes LED/HID lamps and headlamps, unless PremiumCARE Plus! is purchased)
- Clutch disc (manual transmission only)
Book An Appointment Today
Ready to get your Ford serviced here at Zender Ford? Fill out our online form and book your appointment today!