Journeyman Automotive Service Technician
Are you a Technician looking for a fresh positive change?
Then come join our dedicated service team at Zender Ford in our up-to-date, modern, efficient service facility. We currently have an opening for a General Automotive Service Technician.
- Must be a Certified Journeyperson - Automotive Technician
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated to work independently as well as part of a team effectively
- Detail oriented-should enjoy performing tasks that require precision
- Adaptable to changing situations and priorities
- Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to others
- Safety focused
- Willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge by attending technical training, reading service manuals, technical bulletins, etc.
- Ability to diagnose vehicle problems including those that are not on the work order or described by the customer
- Ability and desire to repair vehicles correctly the first time
- Ford Training a definite asset
- Previous Fleet Experience an asset
We offer an industry leading advanced pay plan topped with;
- A productivity & efficiency bonus,
- Comprehensive Benefits which includes health and dental plan,
- Pension plan after 6 months.
- Great Team
- Newer Facility
- Monday to Saturday Operation
Applicants must hold a valid driver’s licence and be focused on customer service.
Please apply with resume.
We thank you for your application, however, only candidate shortlisted will be contacted. In respect of the Service Managers time, no phone calls or drop-ins, please.